Monday, April 7, 2014

When Girlfriends Take Chances


I have been a fan of Savannah's writing since I read When Girlfriends Chase Dreams last year, so I was super excited to read this latest installment. I have to say that I definitely wasn't disappointed and basically gobbled this book up as it was so addictive. For anyone who wants a great chick lit read, the story of Emily is definitely one you will want to read (and you will want to pick up her other books as well!) The story definitely inspired me to take my own chances.


Savannah Page is the author of the continuing When Girlfriends collection, heartfelt women's fiction that celebrates friendship, love, and life sprinkled with drama and humor. When she isn’t writing, Savannah enjoys a good book with a latte and jazz tunes, Pilates, and exploring her home of Berlin as an American expat. Currently she's working on the seventh and final When Girlfriends novel, and is cooking up something delicious for her next series.

Connect with Savannah!


1 comment: