Monday, February 20, 2012

Waitlisted Book Review


Though I don't know much about the whole applying to schools and having to wait to get accepted, this book really appealed to me as I could imagine the stress it could and would cause. I found the main character to be a bit flighty, but then again, she is a young adult and as much as I would like to say I wasn't like that at her age, I most probably was.

Kacey seems to have led a somewhat sheltered life, or at least one of privilege. When things start to go wrong for her, it doesn't seem like she has to try THAT hard for things to ultimately work out for her. But maybe it's because she already had what it took all along and she just hit a little bump in the road.

This book was a light and enjoyable read - I particularly enjoyed Kacey's inner monologue that was kind of amusing since she would bargain and discuss things with herself often.

If you want to pick up this book, and you should, you can do so here:

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
All Romance

Meet the author:


Laurel Gans is a graduate of Bowling Green State University where she studied Spanish. She is currently a dental student at The Ohio State University with her twin sister, Stephanie. She enjoys writing, water sports and spending time with her family and friends.

FACEBOOK & TWITTER









1 comment: