Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Death on Heels Book Review


Death on Heels was a lovely witty read. Fast paced, it definitely kept my attention and entertained me far into the night. Populated with unforgettable characters who all have their own distinct flair, I really was surprised just how much I enjoyed this book. Almost a whole film noir ensemble and feeling, the descriptions had me lose myself in the story. I would highly recommend this book for anyone but especially someone with a love of a good adventure.




Meet the Author

Ellen Byerrum writes the popular Crime of Fashion mysteries, set in bustling Washington, D.C., The City That Fashion Forgot. Featuring style sleuth Lacey Smithsonian, who solves crimes with fashion clues, the eighth book, Death on Heels, takes Lacey out of her comfort zone and into the Wild West where she confronts her past and an old boyfriend who is accused of murder.

While researching fashion, Byerrum has collected her own assortment of 1940s vintage dresses and suits, and the occasional accessory, but laments her lack of closet space. She has been a D.C. news reporter in Washington, a playwright, and holds a Virginia P.I. registration. Although she currently resides in Denver, fashion reporter Lacey Smithsonian will continue to be based in Washington, D.C.

Byerrum is currently at work on the ninth book in the Crime of Fashion series, Veiled Revenge. You can find more about Ellen on her Web site or on Facebook.

Buy The Book AMAZON / BARNES & NOBLE / MYSTERY BOOK SELLERS


4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying this tour so much, thanks so much for including me and my book. It is a great thrill that you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series for exactly the same reasons- it is extremely witty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading any more of them yet but I can't wait to!

    ReplyDelete