Monday, June 25, 2012

Dancing Naked in Dixie Book Review


I loved this book. I think it's one of the books that I've read the most quickly recently. Everywhere I would go, I'd bring the book with me, in hopes that I would have a moment or two to read another chapter.

Lauren's writing is very solid, and she makes her characters realistic and approachable. The story flowed very well and even though I'm not sure if the plot was something that would actually happen, she made me believe that it could and did.

I've read previous work by Lauren and I have to say, I'm very much looking forward to next year and her next book release!


Lauren Clark is the author of Stay Tuned and Dancing Naked in Dixie. She writes contemporary novels set in the Deep South; stories sprinkled with sunshine, suspense, and secrets.

A former TV news anchor, Lauren adores flavored coffee, local book stores, and anywhere she can stick her toes in the sand. Herbig loves are her family, paying it forward, and true-blue friends. Check out her website at www.laurenclarkbooks.com.


Find more about Lauren here:

GoodReadsLauren Clark
Twitter Lauren Clark
FacebookLauren Clark





1 comment:

  1. Sabrina-Kate ! Thank you so much and I appreciate the advertising :) I have a friend flying to California soon and I told her that she MUST walk around all of the terminals holding it up so that everyone could ask her about the lovely book cover .... LOL. Of course, she's adorable, so they'll likely be looking at Mary, and not my book, but alas ..... I'll take any publicity! I am so glad that you enjoyed Dixie and I'm so happy that you found my characters realistic and approachable. They became like friends to me over the chapters!

    I'm so glad you are a part of CLP Tours :) Lauren

    ReplyDelete