Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pass the Hot Stuff Book Review


Pass the Hot Stuff was a very enjoyable book of a woman in a period of her life that was marked by a lot of change. And who cannot identify with that? I really loved getting to know all of the characters in the book as I found them very personable and realistic. It was almost like hearing the story of what happened to a friend.
This is an incredible debut novel by a talented writer and I loved how she made the New Orleans area come alive to me. It has long been a place that I have been interested in but I don't know much about it, sadly. I am very happy to say that I know a little bit more now.
The story kept its pace going strong and kept me captivated. I really enjoyed it and think that it is a great lighter type of read though still with a lot of meat on the bone.


Dana Page was raised in Memphis, Tennessee.  Born just down the road from Memphis in Helena, Arkansas, she considers the Mississippi River Delta her own personal inspiration. Having earned a degree in journalism from Texas A&M University, she has utilized her writing skills in varied areas - small-town politics, human interest stories and writing an entertainment column, to name a few. To support her writing habit, she has worked an odd job or two.  Don't ask her about delivering singing telegrams; some things are best forgotten.  Pass the Hot Stuff is Dana’s debut novel.

Connect with Dana!





Buy the Book!







2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your review of my book! Thanks for reading and reviewing! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete