Sunday, March 2, 2014

Storm in a B Cup Book Review


This story was one of the best accounts I have ever read about a battle with cancer. I understand that this is based on the author's personal journey and I was so impressed with her courage and candor. The book really opened my eyes to what going through this could be like. From the physical challenges to the personal ones, including relationships with others, I can say that Sophie's story was one that I felt deeply. It was truly a powerful story but also had that chick lit approachability that will make this accessible for those who may need it.

This was my first time reading one of Lindy Dale's books but I can guarantee it will not be the last!


Lindy lives on acreage in country Western Australia where she spends her days teaching, writing, walking and looking after orphan lambs. (See Daisy Darling)
She’s a hopeless U2 and Bon Jovi fan - as judged by her collection of tour t-shirts. She’s also rugby union fanatic, coffee and champagne lover, chocoholic, over-exaggerator, trashy TV, music and iPhone addict.
Lindy has been writing in the genre of Chick Lit & Women's Fiction for the past ten years but has also tried her hand at a paranormal romance in the book, Angel’s Bend. Chick Lit remains her main love.

Connect with Lindy:


Buy the Book!




1 comment: