Monday, April 28, 2014

Conditional Love


This was exactly the type of book that I love - every quintessential chick lit element that you always hope for in a book was there! It was a true pleasure to read about Sophie and her exploits and not only because I love everything English but that was definitely a huge plus for me. I started this book and truly did not want to put it down as I fell in love with the characters immediately. I dare even say it was like falling in love with chick lit all over again. And I love the book cover so much as it is a picture I would frame and put on my wall without hesitation. I cannot wait for her next title to come out and am definitely going to add both to my favorites collection.


Cathy Bramley is a British author of women’s feel-good fiction. Conditional Love, a romantic comedy is her debut novel. Her new title, Ivy Lane is being serialized as four ebooks this year and will be released as a paperback in 2015.
Cathy has spent most of her working career in the crazy world of marketing. After graduating from University in Nottingham, she plunged herself into corporate world, working on high-powered projects such as testing the firing range of SuperSoaker water guns and perfecting the weeing action of Tiny Tears. In 1995  she set up her own marketing agency, Apples & Pears Marketing, but now most of her marketing activities involve promoting her books.
She lives in an idyllic Nottinghamshire village with her husband, two daughters and a dog called Pearl.

Connect with Cathy!

Twitter @cathybramley




2 comments: