Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pickin' Tomatoes Book Review


I enjoyed this tale though I really can't believe that someone doesn't know how to cook at all! I guess since it's always been a central factor of life for me and my family, that I just find it something natural to do.

That being said, I enjoyed this story of rebirth. Maggie was definitely a courageous character who did everything her way and making the most of her life instead of just staying in an unhappy, unfulfilling situation which is inspiring.

I think this is a story that was interest a lot of people with it's appeal on many levels, culinary or otherwise.


 J. W. Bull lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and two sons. Although she has worked as a sous chef for Lavande Restaurant, she currently is a private violin teacher and a member of The Georgia Symphony. She is also finishing another novel, Musical Chairs, a mystery involving Maggie’s cousin—Molly Malone, plucky part-time symphony player and fulltime Irish fiddler. It’s a hilarious spoof on symphonies, Irish fiddling, and mysteries that continues the Malone saga. 

Connect with J.W.!



1 comment: